Overlod Overlod

Haha, nice! I completed this in less than 6 hours (which probably was too fast for an idle game) and had a blast.

The Emoticon Collab The Emoticon Collab

Very inspirational, despite it's age <3
Looking through the comments, nobody seems to have given up the ghost on where the eggs are lain, so, if anyone browsing these fine pieces of art in the future is really TRULY stuck...

From left to right top to bottom:

Gun in girl's holster - Winky emote by JackDCurleo
Green "Eye" shape on girl's hood - Tongue out emote by ZaneZansorrow
Center rubick's cube square (the one with the face on it) - Puzzled emote by Verspar
Scientist's test tube - Nerdy glasses emote by Lintire
Apple on fish hook - Eyebrow raised emote by Hoboweasel
Flame man's mouth - Annoyed emote by J-qb

This last one isn't needed to get the achievement, but it enables "Johnny Mode," delightfully enough! --

Man's face - Cheery/blushing emote by test-object (you have to click and hold this one, you'll notice the screen shaking as you do so~)

Big thanks for such a wonderful and inspirational game going out to all those artists who contributed to it all those years ago and the people who set it up~

Phoenix Wright Objection Tool Phoenix Wright Objection Tool

the audio is good, the buttons work, not much to complain about here at all.
since there's so few options, putting all the buttons on one screen may have been a better idea, but from an aesthetic outlook, it's cooler to flip back and forth between wright and edgeworth!

so, good job and stuff. maybe add more characters, if anything to improve on.

Scarce VS Keem Scarce VS Keem

GOTY

LogicalGames - Coke Factory LogicalGames - Coke Factory

Nothing new or particularly interesting here.

The title was "Coke Factory", so I was under the impression there'd be some interesting element of actual soda making - a concept I've never before seen in any video game, but I was sorely disappointed when it was nothing more than a run-of-the-mill matching game... With cakes.

What is it with cakes? Out of so many food-based games, I always see cakes most prominently. Weird!

Anyways, this... It's like, OK so this isn't that BAD in my opinion, just not at all fun.
The visuals are nice on the eyes, but the game play itself is really lack luster.
There's a lot of good variety with the cake kinds and drinks, which I do like, but the core game play is just... Repetitive after not long. The "restocking" from the fridge is honestly annoying, and by the time I'd restocked the cakes, I'd've run out of time to make the cake.

If nothing else, maybe a tutorial option on the main menu would be good, so you're not just immediately thrown in without knowing the controls. That'd be something nice to have, in my opinion.

LogicalGames responds:

SEarch in russian sites to format busines. And moneys :/

Transylvania Girls Transylvania Girls

I used to play this game ALL the time, it's an oldie, but, damn, is it probably one of my favourite dating sims! (And I've seen more of THOSE than any one should legally be allowed to subject themselves to :B)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

This is so addictive and fun, sadly I never made it past getting the second gun and first cannon upgrade and rockpack. This game has aged really really ridiculously well imo.

That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into That Pokeyman Thing Your Grandkids Are Into

Really fun little game!
It was great to see what Pokeyman came next. (I caught all 18!)
The character dialogue was hilarious, too.

Stagediver World Tour Stagediver World Tour

Played this game last week when I went to go visit family. Perfect for when you're at a family get together with tens of cousins, and noone has anything to talk about :p

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Oh man, I remember playing this game when I was only like, 11 years old. It scared me so much. I think I recall it was called "8-bit is magic" or something along those lines, amazing I stumbled across it again roughly 4 years later :p those bones scared me so bad, hardly slept for months afterwards :')

It's a good game, but I'm still too scared to actually play through it entirely, but from the intro alone, it really sets up the scene, and albeit it's safe and harmless until you find the cabin, there's a sense of foreboding that comes through with a "calm before the storm" type of feel, yeah?